The Leviticus 25 Plan s been receiving a steady flow of ‘hits’ from all over the world: London, Stockholm, Athens, Barcelona, Geneva, Basal, Budapest, Beijing, Sydney, Sao Paulo, Paris… New York, Chicago, Denver, Dallas, Minneapolis… and others.
The Leviticus 25 Plan is a novel economic initiative providing direct liquidity benefits for American families, while at the same time scaling back the role of government in managing and controlling the affairs of citizens. It is a comprehensive plan with long-term economic and social benefits for citizens and government. The inspiration for this plan is based upon the Biblical principle set forth in the Book of Leviticus, tendering direct economic liberties to the people.
The legitimacy of The Leviticus 25 Plan is derived from five foundational concepts:
1. The Biblical precedent set forth in the Book of Leviticus, Chapter 25, directs a periodic restoration of economic liberty at the family level.
2. Liquidity must be restored at the family level, in order to restore genuine economic growth.
3. The true U.S. fiscal deficit, on a Net Present Value (NPV) basis, is beyond containment.
4. American families should be granted the same opportunities for “zero interest rate” credit extensions from the Federal Reserve, or the Department of Treasury, that have been made available to major U.S. financial institutions and foreign banks.
5. Federal Reserve debt balance sheet expansion, when and where deemed necessary for the U.S. financial system, must include a mechanism for direct liquidity flows to U.S. citizens – thereby allowing for an equal balance of debt reduction and financial stabilization at the family level.
Benefits – The Leviticus 25 Plan will:
Provide direct liquidity infusions to American families.
Optimize the allocation of health-care services and spending (including Medicare and Medicaid).
Improve the economic climate for U.S. small businesses.
Improve employment opportunities for all Americans.
Generate a long-term, healthy stream of tax revenue for government (federal, state, local).
Reduce the cost of government, strengthen U.S. housing market, and stabilize the banking system.
Reduce the scope of social programs and their control over U.S. citizens.
The Leviticus 25 Plan will revitalize economic growth and advance the cause of positive economic and social incentives for all Americans.
The Leviticus 25 Plan 2015 – $70,000 per U.S. citizen