Big government at work – recent headlines:
BOEHNER: THEY WON’T REPEAL OBAMACARE…
“We have come up with a solution that’s really, really – I think – very good. Now I have to tell you, it’s an unbelievably complex subject. Nobody knew health care could be so complicated.” ZeroHedge, Feb 27, 2017
Solution: The U.S. Health Care Freedom Plan puts citizens back in control of managing their week-to-week health care decisions. It re-establishes a healthy patient-provider relationship. It improves efficiencies in health care markets and drives costs down. And it is as simple as renting a video.
Just hours after Rep. Mark Meadows (R-N.C.), chair of the conservative Freedom Caucus, said he would vote against Trump‘s draft ObamaCare replacement bill (that leaked last week), The Hill reports that another influential Republican Committee member, Rep. Mark Walker (R-N.C.) has said he will not back the bill. ZeroHedge, Feb 27, 2017
Solution: The U.S. Health Care Freedom Plan allows freedom of choice for citizens:
“If you like your ObamaCare, you can keep your ObamaCare.”
If, however, you believe that a big government healthcare solution is not in your best interest, you may be granted an exemption from ObamaCare, receive a $25,000 deposit into your Medical Savings Account from a U.S. Citizens Credit Facility, and manage your own healthcare decisions.
The U.S. Health Care Freedom Plan 2017: America’s clean and affordable alternative to ObamaCare. Ready to launch.
The U.S. Health Care Freedom Plan is the only comprehensive, citizen-centered health care plan in America. It ‘resets’ the health care industry to present a clean, efficient and responsible system. Most importantly, this plan restores individual freedom and liberty for all participating Americans.
- The U.S. Health Care Freedom Plan is available to each and every U.S. citizen – with no coverage mandates. Each U.S. citizen who wishes to participate will be granted a full and complete exemption from the ACA.
- This plan offers freedom of choice and equal justice for all. Those Americans who might wish to stay with the ACA may stay (‘If you like your ObamaCare, you can keep your ObamaCare’).
- Each participating U.S. citizen shall receive a credit extension, through a special Federal Reserve Citizens Credit Facility, of $25,000, electronically deposited into a Medical Savings Account (MSA) – for direct allocation toward family health care needs.
- Private insurance – Families shall be allowed to enroll in high-deductible ($10,000 – $15,000) major medical plans, to include basic, ‘no frills’ medical plans which best suit their individual needs and desires. These streamlined plans would lower premium costs for employees and employers, encouraging employers to cost-share savings with employees through incentive-based employer MSA contributions.
- Policies would not be automatically loaded with expensive government healthcare mandates.
- Those with extraordinary medical issues may be included in a high-risk category, with such plans being eligible for a government subsidy (similar to current Medicare Advantage).
- Federal / state programs – Individuals enrolled in Medicare / Medicaid / VA / TRICARE / FEHB programs would maintain their covered status, with an annual deductible of $5,000 per year per enrolled family member, for a period of five years for those benefits. The dedicated MSA funds would fully fund the offset for the higher ($5,000) deductible feature for that five-year period. MSA funds could also be used to pay Medicare supplement premiums and other potential co-pay obligations.
- Where health care services paid by patients directly with MSA funds, providers would not be bound by federal / state rules pertaining to Electronic Medical Records (EMRs), and other unnecessary administrative burdens.
The Leviticus 25 Plan 2018 – $75,000 per U.S. citizen