“He who will not apply new remedies must expect new evils.” -Sir Francis Bacon
The Leviticus 25 Plan is a novel economic initiative providing direct liquidity benefits for American families, while at the same time scaling back the role of government in managing and controlling the affairs of citizens. It is a comprehensive plan with long-term economic and social benefits for citizens and government. The inspiration for this plan is based upon the Biblical principle set forth in the Book of Leviticus, tendering direct economic liberties to the people.
The legitimacy of The Leviticus 25 Plan is derived from five foundational principles:
1. The Biblical precedent set forth in the Book of Leviticus, Chapter 25, commands a direct, periodic restoration of economic liberty at the family level.
2. Liquidity must be restored at the family level for genuine economic revitalization.
3. The true U.S. fiscal deficit, on a Net Present Value (NPV) basis, is beyond containment.
4. American families should be granted the same opportunities for direct liquidity access from the Federal Reserve, or the Department of Treasury, that were advanced to major U.S. financial institutions and foreign banks during the Great Financial Crisis.
5. Federal Reserve monetary policy must include a channel for direct liquidity extensions to U.S. citizens, in the form of a Citizens’ Credit Facility, to advance the cause of economic liberty for U.S. citizens and revitalize free market dynamics in America.
Benefits – The Leviticus 25 Plan will:
Provide direct liquidity infusions to American families.
Optimize the allocation of health-care services and spending (including Medicare and Medicaid).
Improve the economic climate for U.S. small businesses.
Improve employment opportunities for all Americans.
Generate healthy, long-term, tax revenue growth patterns for government (federal, state, local).
Reduce the cost of government, strengthen U.S. housing market, and stabilize the banking system.
Reduce the scope of social programs and government control over the daily lives of U.S. citizens.
The Leviticus 25 Plan will revitalize economic growth and re-establish free market principles with positive economic and social incentives for all Americans.